No announcement yet.

What is you Favorite Street Racing Reality Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fastest Cars in the Dirty South when at home in front of the tv but when I'm at a stop light I'm usually partaking in my own street race.

Comment

Since we've been on semi-lockdown, I've been watching the series of 3-hours Street Outlaws Of Memphis, where they had eight city/state teams compete against each other with the winner taking on The Memphis Street Outlaws. Hey there's no MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL - and it beats the Checker's Tournaments on ESPN! I do wonder why the Oklahoma Team wasn't one of the trams competing.
      1. Tips on using MoparWeb Best Click Here
      2. Before you log off, click the Groups link in Navbar to see what's going over there
      3. 100% Free Classified Ad web site run by the Old Hippie Click Here
      4. Check out a random article on MoparWiki https://www.moparwiki.com/index.php?...Special:Random
      5. The help link is full-featured and not a joke. Use it if you have a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hippie View Post
        Since we've been on semi-lockdown, I've been watching the series of 3-hours Street Outlaws Of Memphis, where they had eight city/state teams compete against each other with the winner taking on The Memphis Street Outlaws. Hey there's no MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL - and it beats the Checker's Tournaments on ESPN! I do wonder why the Oklahoma Team wasn't one of the trams competing.
        " Past history " Because Oklahoma's beat them like 3 times in a row.
        Last edited by Shorty Thompson; 03-29-2020, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Okay ,,,,,,,,,. So what's your opinion? What's the reason Oklahoma isn't doing as many shows as they were doing ? NPK's racing? Breakage? Richard Rawlings feud with Big Chief? What's your opinion ?

Comment

50 Years before all of these fools, there was Big Willie Robinson & Tomiko.

1. Tips on using MoparWeb Best Click Here
            2. Before you log off, click the Groups link in Navbar to see what's going over there
            3. 100% Free Classified Ad web site run by the Old Hippie Click Here
            4. Check out a random article on MoparWiki https://www.moparwiki.com/index.php?...Special:Random
            5. The help link is full-featured and not a joke. Use it if you have a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hippie View Post
              50 Years before all of these fools, there was Big Willie Robinson & Tomiko.
              I think it's be safe to say that Big Willie's crew was the ones that started it all. Street racers know. All you gotta say , or ask " do you know Big Willie " ? Everyone of them knew who he was.

Comment

Working...
              X