What is you Favorite Street Racing Reality Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is you Favorite Street Racing Reality Show

To me it is the Memphis show - although it is all GM except for one Mustang. I sure hope one of the sees the light and does Mopar, but they're budget racers and Chevys are a dime a dozen and you can buy parts at your local 7-11.

What say you?
    1. Tips on using MoparWeb Best Click Here
    2. Before you log off, click the Groups link in Navbar to see what's going over there
    3. 100% Free Classified Ad web site run by the Old Hippie Click Here
    4. Check out a random article on MoparWiki https://www.moparwiki.com/index.php?...Special:Random
    5. The help link is full-featured and not a joke. Use it if you have a problem

I liked the original Outlaw Street Racers at first. Didn't like New Orleans.
    Now I'm Memphis all the way. I like the emphasis on family and loyalty. TV BS or not, it's a good thing.

Comment

Overall , sadly enough when you do see a Mopar , it's chebby powered Dominator from Oklahoma is. There is a '70-'72 red Dart, Thinking he might be Mopowered

Comment

I've tried to watch them but all the beep tones gets to be a drag after awhile.....no pun intended

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty Thompson View Post
          Overall , sadly enough when you do see a Mopar , it's chebby powered Dominator from Oklahoma is. There is a '70-'72 red Dart, Thinking he might be Mopowered
          and
          Maybe your not paying attention. Several procharged BAE HEMI's rulin the roost!
          HEMI-ITIS has no cure,,,my condition is full blown.

Comment

Originally posted by Hemi-itis View Post
            and
            No,,,,,,,,,,kidding ??????? I must not be paying attention. Thanks for correcting me ! I also have to correct myself with Dominator also. I understand he's going over to Hemi also.

Comment

and
              Well Now ! I finally had time to go and look up some BAE's videos. I'm impressed, really,,,,, impressed. I am happy to see they are doing more than what I ever imagined. Thank you for correcting me. The updated education was well worth it.

Comment

And let's not forget Vixen!!

Comment

And let's not forget Vixen!!
                  Bruder brothers right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hippie View Post
                    To me it is the Memphis show - although it is all GM except for one Mustang. I sure hope one of the sees the light and does Mopar, but they're budget racers and Chevys are a dime a dozen and you can buy parts at your local 7-11.

What say you?
                    There's at least 2 Chrysler foundations on the show;

Comment

They have some fast azz cars that is for sure! Big budget racing LOL!

Comment

They have some fast azz cars that is for sure! Big budget racing LOL!
                        Oh no doubt. To call 1 out in the street stock shape my car's in would be absolute stupidity on my part.

Comment

I do record some but get very tired of the three hour shows that show one hour of what needs to be said. The one that seems to record the most is the Memphis show. I guess I am getting tired of the drawn out stuff and would like to go back to the basic way it was in the beginning.

Comment

• Shorty Thompson
                            Shorty Thompson commented
                            Editing a comment
                            From what I gathered . Richard Rawlings supposedly bought the rights or something of that nature to that show , his show, and 1 other show and supposedly since Him & Big Chief don't get along Big Chief wouldn't resign to do his shows as much as he was on Street Outlaws. Street outlaws I think is a decent show. I think Memphis Street Outlaws is a decent show. Who knows what the real reason is though.

To many commercials.

Comment

• Shorty Thompson
                            Shorty Thompson commented
                            Editing a comment
                            lol , Gotta pay for the racing fuels some how! Gotta know that they get paid for even showing up. Change my mind.

That's why I record them on TiVo and use the skip commercial feature
                          1. Tips on using MoparWeb Best Click Here
                          2. Before you log off, click the Groups link in Navbar to see what's going over there
                          3. 100% Free Classified Ad web site run by the Old Hippie Click Here
                          4. Check out a random article on MoparWiki https://www.moparwiki.com/index.php?...Special:Random
                          5. The help link is full-featured and not a joke. Use it if you have a problem

Comment

Working...
                          X