Don't know how to act!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know how to act!!!

Don't have anything sitting on jack stands anymore! The Belvedere has been on all 4's for about a year or so now and my diesel finally got those new gears installed (took me 7 months to do it and the AC is fixed too lol) and is up and running. There's been some work done on the 66 but it's still a long ways from being under it's own power. It is nice to be able to move it without having to use dollies or floor jacks. Also just got done with another Dana 60 narrowing job last weekend for someone and today I'm cleaning up the shop and getting rid of some stuff that's in the way. Did a trial fit with some Centerline 8 1/2" wheels and 255-65-15's on the 66 and well, there's plenty of space between the tires and springs but not much space on the fender lip. Looks like I might end up doing a minor housing adjustment.....if there's such a thing as minor and may do a mini tub on it and just go wider. Want to go with a bitter tire anyways.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	5337
    1. Tips on using MoparWeb Best Click Here
    2. Before you log off, click the Groups link in Navbar to see what's going over there
    3. 100% Free Classified Ad web site run by the Old Hippie Click Here
    4. Check out a random article on MoparWiki https://www.moparwiki.com/index.php?...Special:Random
    5. The help link is full-featured and not a joke. Use it if you have a problem

Comment

Working...
    X