Real E58 1978 Dodge Diplomat Boat Tail Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real E58 1978 Dodge Diplomat Boat Tail Coupe

I'm the second owner of this spotless E58 (High Horsepower 360/4bbl) !978 Dodge Diplomat Coupe. I Think I've had over 15 years now.

When the last time you saw one?

You'll never again see an original paint, original motor/transmission, and original Boat Tail in nicer condition. Not a spec of rust. Never in an accident. Always had best of care.

The AC didn't work when I bought, so I fixed - converting to R134. It needs to have a can added every couple of months, so there must be an o-ring needing to be replaced,

The original "Plastic Fantastic" Thermoquad was warped, so I converted the lean burn to Mopar Performance E-Ignition, the boat anchor iron intake with an Edelbrock Perforner and the leaky carb with a 600cfm Edelbrock Performer. The car runs like a Raped Ape on Super.

I detailed and shampooed everything and car looks great in its 70s Aztec Gold. Driven regular, it has just turned 100K - but runs great - with nothing except very slow AC leak needing to be fixed. Engine has great compression and burns no oil. Transmission was Serviced and shifts chrisply.

I Love this car, but need the cash, and am downsizing my life by selling everything I don't need. I have over $10K in Making sure everything works and that I could hop in and drive to Alaska if I wanted. A true fly in and drive home car.

$7900 wired or $7500 in Dead Presidents FIRM. I do have a few things I might consider trading for, and they're listed in the Wanted Section of oldhippie dot com - as are all other cars I'm selling.

Attached Files
    1. Tips on using MoparWeb Best Click Here
    2. Before you log off, click the Groups link in Navbar to see what's going over there
    3. 100% Free Classified Ad web site run by the Old Hippie Click Here
    4. Check out a random article on MoparWiki https://www.moparwiki.com/index.php?...Special:Random
    5. The help link is full-featured and not a joke. Use it if you have a problem
Working...
X